Honorable
Nov 24, 2013
Hello, I've bought a new computer 1 month ago~ and it has been great. Specs:
Ryzen 5 1600
ASUS ROG GTX 1060 6gb STRIX
INTEL SSDSC2BW480A4 480gb
MB: Asus B350-A
Seasonic psu 620W

I've been playing games like Assassin's Creed Syndicate on absolute maximum settings and recording with nvidia shadowplay on 50k bitrate without any ingame or replay lagg on 60fps. But recently my computer's disk usage started going extreme to 100% when i open chrome or start recording. Now I cannot record with more than 5k bitrate and 30fps without my replay lagging(still no ingame lagg tho). And that's not the only issue I have. Sometimes my network speed gets so slow for no reason, when i try opening a video it would randomly start buffering for 1 min or more and then it goes back to normal. The interesting part is that at the same time when im playing online i dont get any kind of lag but my videos and websites refuse to load. And I dont seem to have this problem with microsoft edge. I've reinstalled google chrome clean without any extensions or anything completely wiped and reset and it still had the same issue. I saw that windows 10 has a reset this pc option but im not sure if its the same thing as reinstalling ?

PS - While ingame my disk usage is 0% but the second i start recording with OBS studio or Shadowplay it goes to 100% and it says encoder overload and the replay is laggy af if i go over 5k bitrate.

HSGPORT

Honorable
Nov 24, 2013
Update: Seems like running the games as an administrator fixed the problem but not for all. Batman Arkham Origins still has the same problem, but I will try tweaking some graphic settings from dx11 enhanced to just high and see if it makes a difference. The network problem still persists.