Games u like (genres or maybe titles)

for Genres: i like Open world, action, survival
for titles: i like GTA, Skyrim (modded of course :D), Fallout (see skyrim's bracket :D), but i played multiplayer games like dota, csgo and payday2 too

what's ur fav guys? maybe if we had something in common, we can be friends and play together, have some fun (except when we meet toxic players :D)

Pokererere1

Prominent
Jun 15, 2017
I've lately been playing PUBG a bunch, kind of fits your genres depending on the game you get. Arma 2/3 has been a fun time as well, again fitting into your genres kind of. I have about 1700 hours in Dota 2 and that is kind of my kingpin game that I like.

Yes, technically both had open world essence in them
Well I like arma, except the fact that it's pretty confusing since it's like a simulator, for the PUBG, I'm going to try it after I upgrade my CPU
For dota, I can't say anything other than the fact that the community sucks, that's all

Pokererere1

Prominent
Jun 15, 2017

Yeah the community kind of sucks in all three depending on who you get matched with. I had an amazing game of Dota two nights ago, probably one of the best ones in my career tbh. I didn't do the BEST BEST but my team was amazing and risked a lot to make sure we all could win. Add me on Steam if you live in the US. Steam: Pokererere1

i live in other country but i do hope we can play games together later on