DVI and black Freeze Problom

ghostvengance80

Reputable
Jun 30, 2017
So my gaming PC has been running fine but recently I have had this problem where when I boot up my computer the screen dosen't turn on but instead reads no DVI connection even though it clearly is plugged in also sometimes when I get to my desktop it flashes colors on the screen and my PC has to restart there is one more problem sometimes when I am just doing nothing the screen freezes and goes black it then either goes back to normal or restarts my computer and whenever my computer restarts I have a the same problem where it dose not connect to the DVI thing I have an ASUS monitor a geforce gtx 1060 graphics card and a intel i7 processer

ghostvengance80

Reputable
Jun 30, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ghostvengance80 : "DVI and black Freeze Problom"

So my gaming PC has been running fine but recently I have had this problem where when I boot up my computer the screen dosen't turn on but instead reads no DVI connection even though it clearly is plugged in also sometimes when I get to my desktop it flashes colors on the screen and my PC has to restart there is one more problem sometimes when I am just doing nothing the screen freezes and goes black it then either goes back to normal or restarts my computer and whenever my computer restarts I have a the same problem where it dose not connect to the DVI thing I have an ASUS monitor a geforce gtx 1060 graphics card and a intel i7 processer

ghostvengance80

Reputable
Jun 30, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ghostvengance80 : "DVI and black Freeze Problom"