Please help me figure out why I am getting this error.

This error just started popping up when I start or restart my PC. I can tell that it is coming from the software for my keyboard, a G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 , But am unsure as to why I am getting this. This just started this morning and has happened every time I start or restart the PC.

Hover over my avatar for my system specs with one exception, I am currently running 8 GB of ram 2 X 4GB because I am trying to overclock my memory. While this is happening right now I am at my normal Overclock that is 100% 24/7 stable. so the overclock is not causing this.

any Ideas or suggestions to try?
Thank you for your time. :)

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at App.Hid.HidProcess.TransKeyDataToBtnKey(Byte byMode, Byte byFWCode, FWBtnSetFunc fwBtnFunc, Object obj, BtnKey& btnKey)
at App.Hid.HidProcess.GetBtnSetting(Byte byMode, Byte byFWCode, FWAllKeyData fwAllKeyData, BtnKey& btnKey)
at App.Hid.HidProcess.GetModeKeySetting(Byte byMode, ModeData modeData)
at App.Hid.HidProcess.GetDeiceInfo(Boolean bInit)
at App.Hid.HidProcess.OnDeviceChange(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at App.Hid.UsbDriver.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.8784 (WinRel.050727-8700)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
App
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/G.SKILL/G.SKILL%20RIPJAWS%20KM780%20MX/App.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.8793 (WinRelRS2.050727-8700)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Core
Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.8795 built by: WinRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Check windows update history and just confirm you didn't get anything yesterday

Its a VB error - Visual Basic.Net Common Errors: "Index was out of range. Finding an explanation that isn't for a develop is difficult so far, finding something that helps is also proving difficult.

You probably have latest driver for keyboard as its from last year. Here is link, I won't link to keyboard as there are two models with KM780 in name: https://www.gskill.com/en/download

I don't know how to fix this otherwise, I will add a few tags and see if anyone else has any ideas.

The last windows updates I received were installed on 6/13 so it is unlikely that caused this.

During my trouble shooting I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of the keyboards drivers which did not help any. I still received the same error. My last step is to wipe the memory on the keyboard and reinstall the firmware to try and fix this.

Colif

Win 11 Master
See if this helps

right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth and press enter
SFC fixes system files, DISM cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC

The second command won't have much of a result if it works.

this might help too: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=30135
instructions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2698555/microsoft-.net-framework-repair-tool-is-available

During my trouble shooting I did run the system file check command and all the files were verified to be fully intact. This was one of the first things I did and at least I know the system files are in good shape. :)

I went through the forums for G.Skill keyboards and found how to rest my keyboard. After doing so the error has now stopped and has not appeared since. I am still trying to OC my memory and make the system stable with the CPU overclock so many restarts have happened in a short time. I believe it to be fixed but would really like to know what caused the program to have issues.