BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe

Missmywigga

Prominent
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, I have a very strange problem with my laptop. I have windows 10, its updated to latest version and everything is literally running perfect except for this one thing. I am connecting to my work via vpn connection i made in network and sharing center and its working. The thing is if I reboot my laptop while im still connected to vpn it BSODs and says irql_not_less_or_equal caused by ntoskrnl.exe. If i reboot while NOT connected to vpn it reboots just fine. Im scratching my head for real. I tried reinstalling ad installing drivers i tested my ssd with everything it passed i ran memtest86 and memory diagnostic for 10 hours and 0 errors. I dont know what to do so thats why im posting. Appreciate the help! :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)