Debating on selling my rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadparty33

Prominent
Jun 30, 2017
So, I finished building a pretty good pc, I love it and all, but I love building them more. It's in flawless shape and runs great. I'm not sure if I want to sell it. How much do you think I could get for it?

Corsair Spec 01 Black and red case.
Asus A320-M K
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Cooler Master MasterLiquid lite 120
(2x) 8gb Crucial ballistix sport (I believe 2400)
EVGA GTX 1070 8gb OC
2 tb Seagate hdd
dvd cd rw optical drive
Corsair 750w psu

It runs basically anything at very high and some at ultra in 4k and will likely run anything at ultra in 1080p. It's the best build I have finished yet, so be kind.

Shotta06

Honorable
May 4, 2017
Decent build but that build won't run a AAA at 4k with 60 FPS. A 1080 can't even max 4K really. 1440P yes, but you would need. A Ti. With a 6700K which is better than a Ryzen 1600 for gaming there is a YouTube vid showing with setting turned down to high he was getting ~40 FPS. He got ~ 50 driving though.

Again, this is a good build but it will not run ges at 4k on ultra. High to medium.

Some older titles at 4K?

Anything at ultra with a 1600? If I saw that in an ad I would smell smoke.

Lacking an SSD drive. Drastically reduces your possible buyers. Lots of people stream through YouTube and Twitch. Editing with an SSD is so much faster than on a 2TB platter based drive. The HDD also slows down the boot time and extends game load times.

Corsair 750W PSU is vague and overkill for what's in the build. It allows for growth. That is true but the Lite single fan budget AIO closed loop water cooler does not. VS? CM? CX? 80+? 80+ Gold? Modular? Semi-modular?

The motherboard lacks passive coolers. Look around the CPU socket

bWFpbmltYWdlcy9wcm9kdWN0X2ltYWdlcy9vcmlnaW5hbC82NzU1N181ODcwMi5qcGc=.jpg

Now this one
asus-rog-hero.png

You've now shrunk your buyer pool even more because now all OC'ers have left the building even though Elvis is still there. That board was not designed with an OC'er in mind. While it's not an X version the 1600 can be OC'd.

Nice RAM.

It's used so you might see 80% of the total you paid. Best bet might be Craigslist. eBay would want their cut.

Not really a balanced or well planned build but nice enough. Make sure you let any buyer know the warranty for that GFX card can be transferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.