Windows 10 Login Problem and Task Manager

Big_8_

Prominent
Jul 4, 2017
So yesterday I came back home and after browsing on my pc for a while, it shut down by itself and then it said repairing hard drive. After the update when I tried to log in it said this;
REACHitAgent.exe - Application Error

The exception unkown software exception (0xe0434352)
occurred in the application at location (0x00000000770A13802).

So I tried to go in safe mode and safe mode with networking but it did not allow me. It did not let me access task manager too. I could not do sfc /scannow in command prompt. Also, every time I did startup repair it would also stop.

So I got frustrated after trying everything I could and installed Windows 10 all over again.

Then I went into task manager. It showed the disk at 100 percent or close to it and the CPU was near the 60s. Then the disk went below 5 and a few seconds later to 20%. In safe mode everything was stable.

I decided to download malwarebytes. It found nothing. The command sfc /scannow found nothing.

Now I am wondering. What the neck is going on!? Please help.

Solution
top error is something to do with .net

How old is the installer you used? Where did you get Motherboard drivers from?

Try doing a clean boot and see if it helps: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows - if it does, the problem is one of your start up programs, slowly add them back to find the cause.

Also have to take into account fresh installs will have a lot of updates to get of Windows Update and the app store.

Colif

Win 11 Master
top error is something to do with .net

How old is the installer you used? Where did you get Motherboard drivers from?

Try doing a clean boot and see if it helps: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows - if it does, the problem is one of your start up programs, slowly add them back to find the cause.

Also have to take into account fresh installs will have a lot of updates to get of Windows Update and the app store.

Solution