Display Screen Issue

Lufyokat

Prominent
Jul 4, 2017
Display screen issue. If you need the specifications of my pc that is fine I will reply with them. However I don't think it is any internal issue or even an issue with my gpu. So. I had a 32'' Emmerson tv for my monitor. I prefer to use TV's so all you elitists can shove off about if a regular monitor is better or not. That's not this current discussion. Anyway, the hdmi ports on that tv are going out so I nabbed a cheap new tv to replace it. 32'' TCL LED monitor. However, the image of even the desktop is crisp and clear on the emmerson, but on this TCL everything is blurry or fuzzy. Now i've messed around with some of the display settings and even the setting for my gpu, still nothing. Just curious as to if I just have to deal with it until I can get a better made tv, or is there a setting that I am unaware of to fix this issue. Anyone else ever have this problem?

popatim

Titan
Sounds like the tv might not have a native resolution to what your pc is putting out and having to interpolate the image, hence the blurring.
Check the owners manual for the native resolution and see if setting the pc to that clears up the image.