Screen scaling changes by itself.

mghell34

Reputable
Aug 20, 2015
Hey guys, I need some help.
My current set up has 3 displays overall connected to 1 gpu.
I own an Gigabyte GTX 1060 OC 6GB .
1 Display is connected with DVI out to HDMI input - Samsung S24D300
1 Display is connected with DVI to DVI - Dell P2314H
And last one is a TV connected with HDMI to HDMI cable that is not on most of the time untill the evening when i wanna watch a movie through the pc.

All of them are running at FHD 1920x1080.
Samsung and the Hisense TV are both showing my first Desktop [ main displays ] , while the Dell is another desktop for graphics and editing .

the issue is that after I turn on the TV to watch a movie through the computer and turn it off - my displays turn off for a while and then the main display's [ Samsung ] scaling gets messed up and my mouse can go off the screen's limits untill I can't see it at all.
(if I open up firefox for example , on full screen mode I can't see the minimize\close buttons)
after that happens I'm opening Nvidia control, going to Adjust dekstop size and position , reselect aspect ratio or Full-screen [ just switching between them ] , click apply and it gets fixed and the screen ratio goes back to normal.
the problem is that although the process is pretty easy, it is really annoying to do that almost every morning after watching movies through the TV at night.

so the question is how can i fix it , is there anyway to make it remember the choice without scaling it up every time after i turn the TV on and off ?
what makes that happen? is it a setting or am I doomed to go through this process to adjust scaling every morning after watching something through the TV

Thanks in advance