Prominent
Mar 23, 2017
Hello
I want to buy a new pc (i7-7700k + 1080ti) and i need a new monitor too
Is that good enough? It's really cheap so i'll get 3 of them if i will
(i couldn't find the link to it, sorry)
Thanks!

Solution
You have a top line expensive pc, and want to go cheap on 3x 22" monitors. The only conclusion is that you are wanting to maximise gpu output with Nvidia Surround and game on all 3 monitors at the same time. Thus would be great, except a few things. First, not many games have good support for surround/eyefinity, so you end up with junk or low fps to start with, if it even works. Second, for those games without support, you'll have issues with the pc as that gpu is far more capable than the monitors. You'll have to enable gpu - v-sync or the stuttering from skipped frames will drive you nuts. You'll also see high cpu usage as a runaway gpu will force the cpu to try and keep up.

You'll get a much better gaming experience with a dual...

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
You have a top line expensive pc, and want to go cheap on 3x 22" monitors. The only conclusion is that you are wanting to maximise gpu output with Nvidia Surround and game on all 3 monitors at the same time. Thus would be great, except a few things. First, not many games have good support for surround/eyefinity, so you end up with junk or low fps to start with, if it even works. Second, for those games without support, you'll have issues with the pc as that gpu is far more capable than the monitors. You'll have to enable gpu - v-sync or the stuttering from skipped frames will drive you nuts. You'll also see high cpu usage as a runaway gpu will force the cpu to try and keep up.

You'll get a much better gaming experience with a dual monitor setup, a good gpu-taxing primary and any secondary just for wiki/google/YouTube etc.

Solution