Can I use my PC WITHOUT any drivers?

Edu4rd0

Prominent
Jul 8, 2017
Hello, Im going to build a new computer soon. Im going to install Windows 10 PRO with an USB drive.
My question is : Can i connect to the internet and webrowse on internet explorer WITHOUT any drivers in order to install my drivers?
If possible, wich driver should i install first?

Solution
Probably so. Win10 has a decent amount of default drivers built in. In my experience with Windows 7 with multiple installs and once with Windows 10 from scratch, the default NIC drivers were enough to get me online and I would go and download drivers from the manufactures website.

So in answer to your question, yes. I would be shocked if the default NIC drivers didn't work.

Bo Lee

Reputable
Jun 17, 2015
Probably so. Win10 has a decent amount of default drivers built in. In my experience with Windows 7 with multiple installs and once with Windows 10 from scratch, the default NIC drivers were enough to get me online and I would go and download drivers from the manufactures website.

So in answer to your question, yes. I would be shocked if the default NIC drivers didn't work.

Solution

Aamir_9

Commendable
Aug 27, 2016
Depends on specs, you can use the pc on windows 10 default but if you have good parts then i recommend using the drivers, its like buying a car with good parts but then using the stock ones instead.