Problem with videos and while downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxterx

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
Dear Community!

I bought a new PC 1 month ago and I installed Windows 10 64bit for it.
Since then, I have a problem while I am watching videos (for example on Youtube) and while I am downloading something.

I have no idea what causes this.

So the problem when I am watching videos: The sound and the picture of the video is not in sync. The sound is usually ~1 sec late.
Sometimes i hear 'crackling' sounds instead of the video's audio.
The video's picture sometimes 'freezes' for 1-2 secs and then continues to play but not where it froze, but where the video should be if it did not freeze.

What I tried to do to solve this: re-installed the audio driver (REALTEK HD AUDIO) and re-installed the network software (intel lan .... ) obviously it did not help.
The problem not occurs always, but lets say 90% of the time.

The other problem when I am downloading something.
The fun part is: it depends on WHERE I am downloading something.
For example: If I download something in STEAM or in Google Chrome, there is no problem at all.
When I download something in the Blizzard app or some other apps, sometimes my computer starts to "lag" so much that even the mouse cursor on my screen "jumps"and everything is just slow...
If I stop the download then it will be good again.

To be honest I have no idea what might cause this problem.
I have one 64bit HDD in my computer (this is where the Win 10 itself is), and I put my old 16bit HDD in my computer as well but at the moment there is literally nothing on it, I just put it in so you know.. extra space, might need it sometime. But I dont think this can cause any problem.

So now, my PC spec:
CPU: Intel Pentium G4560
VGA: nVidia GTX 1050 Ti OC 4GB
RAM: 2x4GB HyperX Black something 2400 MHz
Baseboard: ASRock B250M Pro4

etc-etc.

Sooo guys, any idea? :(

Yes, while I am playing games I have literally 0 problems everything runs very smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.