Windows 10 BSOD Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page

stonewall712

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016
Hello,

I have recently been experiencing multiple blue screens with various error messages. I recently got this error message which is unlike any of the others. Due to the past error messages, such as 'thread stuck is device driver', I gathered that I have a faulty GPU. Would this error message support this?

Any help is appreciated.

Solution
It's probably not the PSUs fault. If you have a spare, or intigrated graphics on your processor, try uninstalling the graphics driver and installing the new apropriate ones just to see it it'll work that way. If you don't have either of these options you most likely need a new card anyway.

stonewall712

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016

A driver was my first thought, however I frequently update the drivers so I did not believe that was the issue.

stonewall712

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016

So, I completely reinstalled the drivers for my graphics card. Before I did so I ran a Skydiver and Time Spy test. After reinstalling the drivers I have not currently experienced a blue screen, however I went to run the Skydiver and Time Spy test again. In Time Spy, on the graphics test 2 I get multiple errors about failing to get assets. Then I ran Skydiver and I experienced a full red screen and I had to reboot my system. Is this another unfortunate driver issue or is it a faulty graphics card?

stonewall712

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016

My card is the AMD R7 360. I have owned it from new for around 10-11 months now. I also have a cooler master 500W PSU.

Ne0Wolf7

Reputable
Jun 23, 2016
Which cooler master PSU? Some are okay, but others can be dogs.
But considering you had the card for nearly a year, it might have bit the dust. They should last longer than that though, was it overclocked?

stonewall712

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016

My PSU just says cooler master 80+ (http://www.coolermaster.com/powersupply/b-series/b500ver2/). Also, my graphics card is factory overclocked. I bought the system prebuilt and have had a lot of issues with it, so maybe a bad card was put in it in the first place.

Ne0Wolf7

Reputable
Jun 23, 2016
It's probably not the PSUs fault. If you have a spare, or intigrated graphics on your processor, try uninstalling the graphics driver and installing the new apropriate ones just to see it it'll work that way. If you don't have either of these options you most likely need a new card anyway.

Solution