Blue screen watchdog violation and thread stuck in device driver.

Kristal1994

Prominent
Jul 10, 2017
I have an asus amd a9 r5. With 1t graphic card and 16 giga hard disk. And a hd display. I bought this 1 month ago. And it has been making problems ever since. When i watch a video movie or song it freezes and restarts and it has a blue screen after the freeze which says dpc_watchdog_violation and i happens every 5 min. And i tried making the youtube videos from hd to 480 and the problem is gone. But i want to be able to watch them in hd. And the next problem is that when i play a game dota 2, which i believe doesnt requiere much graphics it gives another blue screen which restarts and says thread stuck in device driver. Can you please help me. Thanks

Solution
thread stuck in device driver is an error that seems to follow AMD GPU around.

Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Kristal1994

Prominent
Jul 10, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Kristal1994 : "Blue screen watchdog violation and thread stuck in device driver."

I have an asus amd a9 r5. With 1t graphic card and 16 giga hard disk. And a hd display. I bought this 1 month ago. And it has been making problems ever since. When i watch a video movie or song it freezes and restarts and it has a blue screen after the freeze which says dpc_watchdog_violation and i happens every 5 min. And i tried making the youtube videos from hd to 480 and the problem is gone. But i want to be able to watch them in hd. And the next problem is that when i play a game dota 2, which i believe doesnt requiere much graphics it gives another blue screen which restarts and says thread stuck in device driver. Can you please help me. Thanks

Colif

Win 11 Master
thread stuck in device driver is an error that seems to follow AMD GPU around.

Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Solution

Kristal1994

Prominent
Jul 10, 2017