Best Gaming monitor Brand for 144hz 1ms FHD monitor ?

Abrax4s

Commendable
Oct 16, 2016
Hello guys, Please help me as I'm really confused, I want a 1920x1080 144hz 1ms display, so I was looking for Asus MG248Q, well people are facing problems with it, then i checked Acer Predator XB1 24", again it has a problematic reputation, Reason for me being so paranoid is I personally use to have Samsung CFG70, I bought it as overall reviews were mostly good, but a small group faced a problem of ghosting lines, I ignored it as most of the reviews were good and FML after a week of use I got the exact issue, so luckily for me it was under refund window so I sent it back and got my money back, now I'm again looking for a new monitor so please suggest me a good FHD 24" 1ms 144hz monitor which is reliable.

Abrax4s

Commendable
Oct 16, 2016
when did I spam? and MD computers is dead for now, every single thing is out of stock, and Asus VG248QE is good but I hate the glossy body it has. I was thinking up to 32k with Acer predator, but it has tons of problems as per users, then I thought of Benq Zowie XL2430 but yet again, its available nowhere, neither local market nor online, few sites had it but they were just overpricing it, after that I looked for asus vg248qe, no doubt it's amazing but I don't like glossy body it has so I settled with XL2411 at last, btw thanks a lot for your time and recommendation, really appreciate it.