Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather

• Thread starter Deleted member 1560910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1560910

I hope Conor teaches this guy some manners What do you guys think ?

Solution
The graphics card on Conor is like a GTX 1080Ti paired with a Ryzen 1800X. Now if this match was to run at 4k (UFC) Mayweather doesn't stand a chance. But since it is a 1080p (boxing) match, it's like the 1080Ti on Conor is is paired with a G4560 which is extremely stupid and bottlenecking his Irish dumba**. Mayweather on the other hand has a GTX 1070 paired with a 7600k which is a pair made for each other. Maywether will own the game at 1080p (boxing). It's what he does best.

My verdict: Maywether will own Conor.

MasterChief86

Honorable
Dec 13, 2016
been following this thing for a while now. In terms of talk and attitude, I do feel Mayweather has issues. But then again, it's all part of the hype right? It's almost in every fight now. The closer you get to the date, the more the hype and the more the badmouthing you get to hear. Sweetest of sparring partners turning worst enemies... kinda reminds me of wwe in a way. but i know i'm a sucker for boxing and mma and i'm gonna keep up with this thing until the fight begins, and ends. also, though i am on mcgregor's side in this fight, i do believe Mayweather does possess skills to back up all the trash talk

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
The whole MMA vs Boxing thing has been played out for the past decade at least, but I think what really ignited things and brought Mayweather in to the picture is when Dana White said something along the lines of Rhonda Rousey would choke Mayweather out in an MMA match. So then people were trying to put together a boxer vs MMA fighter match for the longest time and here we are.

BUT, what baffles me is, I’m pretty sure I heard recently that McGregor agreed to a standing only, boxing match? Without wrestling, leg strikes, grappling, etc? I dunno… In a straight up boxing match my money is on Mayweather… in an all-out MMA match my money would definitely be on McGregor, or any similar MMA fighter for that matter. I think Mayweather is just going to cover up, defend, and counterpunch like he did with Pacquiao and end up winning by decision. Adding yet another boring, insanely over-hyped boxing match to the list. I certainly won't be paying to see it, but i'll check the news headlines the next day....

D

Deleted member 1560910

You never know remember when Rousey got knocked out by Holmes ? Im not going to pay for it as it too expensive I might catch it on you tube LOL

D

Deleted member 1560910

Yea he is having a regular boxing match. I think he would fair better than most in this situation because of his striking ability.

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
The best pure boxers in the world can't touch Mayweather. Why would a guy who has been boxing for 6 months stand any chance? I'd say the exact opposite of this was a mma fight. Floyd will run around the ring while mcgergor gets tired and then beat his head right off his neck.

ARICH5

Distinguished

they interviewed mike tyson about it and he said the same thing.

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009

Definitely, I don't even like Rousey I think she's a terrible fighter (and very annoying) I just meant that Dana White's comment about how he thinks she could beat Mayweather in an MMA match fueled the fire and got everyone all worked up

D

Deleted member 1560910

Golf and chess ? LOL

D

Deleted member 1560910

I think Conor is going to knock him out. He is more fit due to his age. Floyd deserves to get his ass handed to him just like Rousey did.

mbilal2

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017
The graphics card on Conor is like a GTX 1080Ti paired with a Ryzen 1800X. Now if this match was to run at 4k (UFC) Mayweather doesn't stand a chance. But since it is a 1080p (boxing) match, it's like the 1080Ti on Conor is is paired with a G4560 which is extremely stupid and bottlenecking his Irish dumba**. Mayweather on the other hand has a GTX 1070 paired with a 7600k which is a pair made for each other. Maywether will own the game at 1080p (boxing). It's what he does best.

My verdict: Maywether will own Conor.

Solution
D

Deleted member 1560910

Thats a proper comparsion LOL

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Part of mma is boxing, so Conor has already dealt with that aspect for years. If he was a pure wrestler, I'd say he'd get it handed to him, but mma is different, it's such a mix of everything. Boxing, though, for the most part is pretty tame by comparison to mma, there's a lot of standing around, posturing, covering etc. Realistically, it's pretty slow paced. That's what gave MT such an advantage, he was explosive in every way. That's Conors strongest attribute, he's been fighting explosive opponents constantly, Mayweather hasn't. Conor isn't a 1-2-backout-stretch this for 10 rounds kinda fighter. I give it 4 rounds to Conors advantage, probable win. After 4 rounds, Mayweathers superior boxing will take it, prolly TKO after Conor does something stupid and gets frustrated.