BSOD, google chrome and ram issues. Almost unusable PC

Cedro02

Reputable
Apr 2, 2015
Hi

Recently I've been getting this unfortunate little stream of events happening to my PC.

Whenever I have google chrome running on my computer, pages frequently crash, with the "aw snap!" error message, followed by that, ad-block usually crashes. If im lucky that's all, and I can use my pc regularly, but still having to refresh pages and refresh adblock. If im unlucky, I get a BSOD, usually with the stopcode: Memory_management or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

This also happens more when I play a high demanding game and chrome is running in the background, or even that I've just had the program open sometime during my current session on my pc, the chances of the BSOD is more likely to happen basically, it seems.

I ran win memory diagnostic tool, and "sfc/scannow" and other memory tests with no problems found. Im thinking that it's maybe driver related?

Thankful for any answer or tips!

Solution
Both errors are for bad drives. After the bsod THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED there should be the name of the file that crashed in (parentheses) once you know what driver is the problem, make Shure you completely uninstall it befor reinstalling.

Jonathan Schiller

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2013
Both errors are for bad drives. After the bsod THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED there should be the name of the file that crashed in (parentheses) once you know what driver is the problem, make Shure you completely uninstall it befor reinstalling.

Solution

Cedro02

Reputable
Apr 2, 2015

thank you very much, Where would the crash information be located?