Windows update started it's bluescreen chain.

Sepsu

Honorable
May 27, 2015
Specs
CPU - I7-6700k
Motherboard - Z170 Gaming Pro
HDD - 1TB sata
Memory - ( 2x 8gb ) 16gb Gskill Ripjaw 3000mhz
PSU - 1000W
GTX 980TI ( tried with and without )

My friend bought a new computer well built it, containing this worked for 2 days, then blue screened. Windows update ( 7 at the time, 10 now ) Blue screens with both. Switched the bios options for memory from auto to 3000mhz doesn't fix it. Each blue screen is different.

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

What failed CLFS.SYS

INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

BAD POOL HEADER

What failed fbwf.sys

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

0xc000021a

MEMORY MANAGEMENT

Each time it restarts it issues a different blue screen error no idea how to fix it or what is even wrong with it.

as it a new build start with mb bios make sure it up to date. take out 1/2 the ram run memtest86 from a usb boot stick make sure there no errors. if there are none try a clean install of the os again. if he using an ssd or hard drive make sure it has the newest firmware. also use vensor drive fitness test and hdtune check for any health warnings. last two are use hardware info set it for logging and sensor make sure the 12v rail is fine. check under the cpu for bent pins. also run intel cpu tests.

Sepsu

Honorable
May 27, 2015
It's blue screening during the windows 10 install. It won't boot it properly off the flash stick it just shows the windows 10 symbol then the loading circle of dots around it then it freezes the dots for half a second and blue screens.

Sepsu

Honorable
May 27, 2015
Furthest I've now got is using a windows 7 disk, Had to take out 1 of the sticks of ram got all the way to "extracting files 0%" then crashed. Also made a bunch of funky sounds think it was the hard drive.