Boot Error On Startup

Thunderbird2242

Commendable
Apr 25, 2016
Hey guys!
I have been running Windows 10 pro for quite a while now. But when I switched it on a couple of minutes before, it showed me a error just after starting up. It's a BSOD with error 0xc00000f. I can't, for some reason, even enter the boot menu now. The boot menu screen just doesn't appear on Startup anymore, and the moment I start my PC on I just get that BSOD.
PS, I did try hitting escape when that BSOD appear, but the PC doesn't even register that key stroke, or any keystroke for that matter.
I really need any help that I can I gather at all.
Thanks in advance!

Solution
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

2 things you can try
I would suggest you to try to do a system restore to an earlier point of time before the issue occurred:
a) Boot from the Windows 10 USB
b) Click on Repair your computer.
c) Click on Troubleshoot.
d) Click on Advanced options and click System restore.
e) Follow the on-screen instructions and check if it helps.

Method 2:
I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to repair the operating system:
d) Click on Advanced options and click startup repair repair.
e) Follow the on-screen...

Colif

Win 11 Master
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

2 things you can try
I would suggest you to try to do a system restore to an earlier point of time before the issue occurred:
d) Click on Advanced options and click System restore.
e) Follow the on-screen instructions and check if it helps.

Method 2:
I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to repair the operating system:
d) Click on Advanced options and click startup repair repair.
e) Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the repair.

adapted from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-update/win-8-boot-bsod-error-0xc00000f/eca58d9b-ffc5-4349-8e9d-71cb714e75a5

Solution