CPU Cooler Liquid AIO / Coolermaster Air Cooler?

Hello everyone I have used CPU Cooler and i know most of them i have used Both Air and Liquid Cooler But Still i want to ask the community for yours opinions.

I was using Corsair H100i and then Replaced By H100i GTX Cpu cooler on my Asus Maximus Vii with Intel I5-4670K @4.4Ghz But now the H100i is Completely Dead not in warranty Already Replaced 3 Times with in its Warranty Period. as its dead again i was thinking the life of AIO cooler is not that great as Campared to Air Coolers in Air Coolers You dont need To worry about any part damage only fan and you can replace it so the life of AIR cooler is more then the AIO.

I want to buy the cpu cooler again of course as intel stock fan with stock frequencies hit 70+ after few minutes of gaming which one should i go for now
i have 3 options to chose from.

Corsair H100i V2 (I know its performance as already used it)
Cooler Master V8 GTS
Cooler Master Masterair Maker 8
or
Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro Series?

I was thinking to go with Air Cooler This time becouse of life span

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Sounds like you had quite the run of bad luck with the H100i's.....but I'd be surprised if your H100i GTX is outside of warranty at this point?
Cooling Products
Hydro Series™ products have a 5 year warranty
http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/support/warranty

How exactly are they failing? Pump? Fans? etc.

Air might be a smarter option given your luck so far, but I'd suggest ensuring there's no other route cause for the damage before proceeding. If your motherboard is faulty and providing too much voltage to the pump (for example), connecting a fan to the same header is likely to see you going through fans quickly too.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

I was using Different Motherboard the time i bought my 1st H100 it was using SATA Power then it worked for like 2 years got replacement H100i GTX and after few months i bought new motherboard Asus Maximus Vii in the replcement one worked for like 2 years too it was dead also the pump failed on both radiator got another replacement it was under few month warranty but this time everything was working the pump too still i was getting High Temp upto 90'C and temp dropped as soon as i shake the h100i Pipes i have also created the tread here and this time its our of warranty

i have CM693 By Cooler Master

if you can't (don't want to) go with custom loops or at least things like Swiftech H220 X2, just stick with air cooling.
Most of the AiOs (except Swiftech and EK) are overpriced crap that has no justification to exist.