Can't get PC to re-install windows after Multiple BSDs, Receiving BSDs during clean install

luckofthedutch

Prominent
Jul 15, 2017
I was getting these BSD prior to my attempt of reinstalling: Interrupt_Exception_Not_Handled, IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error. This is when I attempted a clean install because I couldn't launch anything to get the mem dump or anything else to try to find out what the issue was. During the attempts at reinstall I am still getting IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal, as well as getting new BSDs such as Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled, Machine_Check_Exception_Error, Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal. I have tried multiple SSDs, a HDD, unplugged my GFX card, my peripherals etc I am not sure what I can do at this point, I have taken each stick of RAM out and tried one stick at a time, updated firmware, updated BIOS, continue to get BSD every time I get to the Windows 10 installation page via a USB that I tested on another computer to confirm it working.

Specs:
6700K (Never OC)
NZXT X41 Liquid Cooler
32Gb of Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM
MSI 1070 GTX
GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 (BIOS Updated)
480GB HyperX Savage SSD (Firmware Updated) Tested on different computer
240GB Neutron XT SSD (Firmware Updated) Tested on different computer
Corsair HXi Series, HX750i

Solution
I would start by running MEMTEST -- http://www.memtest86.com/ for a few hours and see if you have a memory error. Start with all memory at default timings. If that is OK, then you probably don't have a memory issue.

luckofthedutch

Prominent
Jul 15, 2017

I do not have an OS on the system can't get it on either SSD, currently stuck getting the BSDs on my attempts to install Windows10 back on to it, prior to that I was unable to get past the login screen before I wiped my SSDs.