Choppy Video Playback in Hulu

So after scouring a few days, I seem to be at an impasse to understand the problem

1. all video spoken below are run in HD mode 1080p @ 1920x1080
web browsers are either Windows 10 edge or Internet explorer 11

note: don't tell me to add another browser, this is not a solution, don't bother answering then.

2. I have a NAS at home for movies, run VLC, choose movie, full screen, no problem
I watch Movies from Xfinity Web Interface full screen, no problem
I watch YouTube video in full screen, choppiness
I watch Hulu videos in full screen choppiness

Things I have done;
DDU old drivers, reinstalled drivers.
in flashed remove hardware acceleration for flash, this solved YouTube videos/movies to work properly, but problems remains with Hulu.

any thought ?

Computer details if you must know is on my signature --->

Solution
well as luck has it I figured out the issue after I post here... (thank you all for the positive vibes:) )

answer is: I had 2 GTX970 in my system and sold one to a friend. seems I needed to uninstall with DDU (which indicated I have 2 GPU's (2xgtx970) erroneously in safe mode when I only have one), after reinstalling the drivers... choppiness is gone.
well as luck has it I figured out the issue after I post here... (thank you all for the positive vibes:) )

answer is: I had 2 GTX970 in my system and sold one to a friend. seems I needed to uninstall with DDU (which indicated I have 2 GPU's (2xgtx970) erroneously in safe mode when I only have one), after reinstalling the drivers... choppiness is gone.

Solution