Windows 10 BSODs on Ryzen Configuration

cajnetko

Reputable
Jun 16, 2014
Hello,
I'm having a problem with BSODs on my computer, sometimes they happen during light gaming sometimes during browsing the web and I have no idea what could the cause be.
There were also a few Memory managment BSODs usually happening when I would restart (just when it was about to power off it would happen) the computer but they don't seem to be mentioned in Whocrashed.
I have installed the software from the motherboard site so I guess my drivers are up to date. At first I tried to overclock CPU from asrock A-tuning utility but after these BSODs I uninstalled it hoping it would bring some improvements.

These are the messages I got from Whocrashed:

Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Error: CUSTOM_ERROR
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
Google query: CUSTOM_ERROR

Here is the link to minidump file contents:
mini dump files

My computer:
CPU: Ryzen 1700 with stock cooler, set to 3.7 GHz with voltage 1.29375V
MBO: Asrock x370 Taichi
GPU: ATI 4670 (playing games from 2007~ for the time being)
RAM: G.Skill F4-3000C15-16GTZB set to 2933 MHz with xmp profile 2.0 (haven't played with timings at all)
SSD: Samsung 850 Evo
PSU: Corsair TX 650
Windows 10 Pro, Version 1703, 64bit

Also I did some testing with CPU-Z on the CPU for like 20 mins when I got temperatures something like 67 degrees for CPU (Tctl/Tdie) and 84 degrees for CPU, was using HWiNFO to measure temperatures.

I have seen a lot of people having similiar issues but couldn't manage to come to any conclusions so I'm turning to you guys for help for which I'm very grateful.