Dell Gaming Monitor Question

Solution
In my experience attempting to overclock Dell monitors beyond their native Hz, it causes stuttering issues in games. I would not recommend it if it's still under warranty. If you break something and have to RMA it, Dell will likely give you a refurbished replacement instead of a new one.

* If the monitor exchange is inside the first 30 days from the original invoice date, the replacement will be New

* If the monitor exchange is outside the first 30 days from the original invoice date, the replacement will be Refurbished

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. That's something too many people don't understand - then get pissed when they are expecting a new replacement vs. refurb. But in all seriousness if your eyes...
In my experience attempting to overclock Dell monitors beyond their native Hz, it causes stuttering issues in games. I would not recommend it if it's still under warranty. If you break something and have to RMA it, Dell will likely give you a refurbished replacement instead of a new one.

* If the monitor exchange is inside the first 30 days from the original invoice date, the replacement will be New

* If the monitor exchange is outside the first 30 days from the original invoice date, the replacement will be Refurbished

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. That's something too many people don't understand - then get pissed when they are expecting a new replacement vs. refurb. But in all seriousness if your eyes can tell the difference between 144Hz to 165Hz in mouse scrolling or FPS in games, you must have Superman's eyes.

Solution