taskbar items not showing up and many other problems

JustaMQ

Prominent
Jun 11, 2017
i recently repaired my motherboard and after plugging everything back on, the icons at the taskbar no longer shows up. i dont know how to upload a photo so i cant take a screenshot, but the closest image would be something like this

search

As you can see, in the taskbar there should be the INTERNET ACCESS and VOLUME, mine however, does not have any of those.
I read online that you can enable or disable it via control panel -> all control panel items -> notification icons and i made sure to enable everything, but still nothing shows up

Also, for the INTERNET ACCESS icon when viewed using the ''control panel->all control panel items->notification icons'' method it says ''identifying... no internet access'' when i clearly have internet access, although it is extremely slow. My brother's internet download speed is 4mbps while mine is at 0.38mbps, tested using google's speed tester

Has anyone ever encountered these problems?

JustaMQ

Prominent
Jun 11, 2017
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=system+tray+icons+missing&rlz=1C1ASUC_enSG746SG746&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjknPKew5DVAhVFzLwKHUzbAvgQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=BMLpe6vXPqZ5yM:

the picture should be something like this, idk why its not showing up on the tread