Msi Screen before windows

Patte480

Prominent
Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys so i recently built a pc a few weeks ago ill include the specs at the end of the paragraph. My question is from turning on the pc i immediately get what looks like the MSI logo with a car on it as the display then it switches over to windows OS and allows me to log in. Now this process runs smooth and i believe i have pretty good start up time im just wondering why does this pop up? i went into bios and disabled something like : allow fdullscreen logo etc. When doing that on start up ill get a black screen with the blue windows symbol a little loading wheel then the windows log in display. Roughly the same interval of time as the previous setting, but occasionally ill be prompted to press any key to disable memory check. I ran diagnostic and let it check the memory one afternoon and i was given a status of no errors or problems. But it tends to keep checking id say 1 out of 7 boots. Also is there a way to check if i have the same driver installed multiple times? I apologize in advanced if this post is in the wrong location, ive done about as much investigating into the subject as possible with minimal progressive returns. In would prefer the computer to just boot straight to the windows log in screen and skip all the other displays or what not. Any information would be so helpful.
Thank you,
Blake Patterson

Computer Specs;
Intel I-7 7700k
MSI z270 Gaming Pro Carbon ATX
Corsair H100i v2 cooler
Corsair DDR4 16gb RAM
Seagate 2tb HDD
Crucial 275GB SSD
EVGA GTX1080 FTW GPU
EVGA 750W GOLD PSU
2 additional Corsiar Fans.