torjan horse infected

Bardebay

Honorable
Dec 8, 2016
hello,
recently my laptop got infected and couldn't let me open any anti malware files.the requested resource is in use is the message I always see when I tried opening my anti malware program.even when I bought pc-cillin after that it said the same thing and told me that I cant open it.
so I searched the web about the resource is in use reason,i got told that is because of the torjan virus so is not letting it to open. so now I wad searching how to get rid of it I got the option of reimage.
but the program has to be payed, you know, and I already bought the pc-cillin and I don't want to buy another software again.any one knows how to get rid of it with out a software that needs to get payed?

Solution
once youre in safemode, run antivirus. remove boot cd/usb.
Also most antivirus have an option to 'run at startup/boot', so after you scanned,select this option and restart, now the av will scan again before windows log.

SoggyTissue

Estimable
Jun 27, 2017
you have already tried safemode? normally the less threatening viruses can be bypassed using safemode + virus scan.

else you could remove your hdd and have a friend, who has a good antivirus, run av for you by connecting it to their clean system (though they may not want to and that couild also be risky).

some people may tell you to open all your folders into 'shared' mode and connect to a network, then have a network av scan done ... this whilst easy also means all your folders can be seen by everyone who is attacking your computer.

FINALLY, there are some bootable av options https://www.lifewire.com/free-bootable-antivirus-tools-2625785 and this is probably the best solution i could come up with for you.

Let us know how you get on, and good luck :)

SoggyTissue

Estimable
Jun 27, 2017
once youre in safemode, run antivirus. remove boot cd/usb.
Also most antivirus have an option to 'run at startup/boot', so after you scanned,select this option and restart, now the av will scan again before windows log.

Solution