Mysterious Text Entry

zMCFX2

Reputable
Aug 29, 2015
I've been getting this absolutely confounding problem. I use my rig to mine bitcoin when i'm not using it, using NiceHashMiner. I'm also running in the background these apps:
DS4Windows
Discord
HFS
Nvidia GeForce Experience
Logitech LGS
Steam

Sometimes, when I leave my PC running, mining for some time, and I come back, it will automatically type things on its own at an extremely fast speed. There are lots of carriage returns so if i have a chat window selected it gets sent into chat before i even realize what's going on. I'm wondering what the hell is happening!

Here's a sample of what happens (newlines manifest as the Enter key being pressed): https://pastebin.com/BjD4i4iJ

I'm a little concerned over how and why this is happening. Does someone else have access to my computer? Even if someone did, why would this happen?

I've noticed these patterns:
-Partial words, or missing spaces between words
-They use a lot of words I use, and plenty of characters I almost never use
-Many lines start with a /
-lots and lots of 'wasdl' characters

This has happened three times so far, the first time when i had notepad++ open, the 2nd time when I had the command prompt open, and the third time when I had discord open. It always happens when I'm at my computer, never while I'm away. To clarify, I definitely have never typed any of these things, so it's not like it's spewing out input I put in earlier either.

Hardware:
i5-6600K @3.9GHz
ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080
3TB HDD
480GB SSD
500GB HDD
2x 1920x1080 monitors
1x 1280x1024 monitor
Windows 10 Enterprise, fully updated at time of writing