Please Help - Bizare Monitor Color Scrambling (Images Provided)

DrDiddles

Commendable
Jul 21, 2017
Hello wonderful user!

I have looked hopelessly for a similar issue but with no luck. I have been experiencing random instances where my monitor would display different lines over selected portion of my screen. I have sent the monitor in for warranty and received the same one back, this time I am past warranty. The problem was eased for a while but it has returned and I have noticed it becoming progressively worse. The odd part is this only affects half of the screen. The lines are vertical and it seems to target particular colors.

System:

Monitor: Pixio px277 WQHD 27"
-Connected through DisplayPort
GTX 1070 evga
Z170P
i7-6700k
1tb WD Blue
Windows 10

http://s350.photobucket.com/user/DrDiddles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Please let me know if there are any issues with my post as.

I appreciate any feedback and thanks in advance!

Solution
Try manually changing the refresh rate to 60 and see if that stops the problem. If it doesn't, lower the resolution. That could tell you if it's just a rendering problem. If it stays, try to monitor with a different source and see if the problem persists. If it does, I hope it's still under warranty.
Jun 21, 2015
Try manually changing the refresh rate to 60 and see if that stops the problem. If it doesn't, lower the resolution. That could tell you if it's just a rendering problem. If it stays, try to monitor with a different source and see if the problem persists. If it does, I hope it's still under warranty.

Solution