IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error in Windows 10

Colif

Win 11 Master
I can tell you its not what its blaming there. NTOSKRNL = windows kernel. It handles all driver requests, power management, and memory management. It sits between Hardware and Applications. It got blamed but its not the cause

Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

SolvedLine0

Prominent
Jul 22, 2017
Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Sun 23/07/2017 06:38:13 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\072317-14125-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x149F90)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x0, 0xFF, 0x0, 0xFFFFF803F7D4E6D4)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 23/07/2017 06:38:13 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x0, 0xFF, 0x0, 0xFFFFF803F7D4E6D4)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Colif

Win 11 Master
We can't read that file as its on your computer :)

You need to look in c/windows/minidump, copy the contents to documents and upload the file(s) to a file sharing site like Google Drive or Onedrive, and share the link with us here so someone can look in them. Who crashed doesn't show enough details, both exe files mentioned are part of windows kernel

IRQ errors are normally just a driver error or can sometimes be ram. Dump files will tell us more.

SolvedLine0

Prominent
Jul 22, 2017

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3kuOncYuEI5Y0x0TElvaGlSSjQ/view?usp=sharing

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://pastebin.com/EP17ANPr

File: 072317-14125-01.dmp (Sat Jul 22 20:38:13.471 2017)
BugCheck: [IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)] {0, ff, 0, fffff803f7d4e6d4}
Probably caused by: hardware (Process: chrome.exe)

Tip: Uploading more than 1 dump file can be helpful as each crash is different and can be caused by different things. You might have 1 video driver crash, and 9 network driver crashes yet I only see the video card crash because that's the dump you uploaded. 5 to 10 dumps is good. I don't need 100!

I can't help you with this. Wait for someone else to reply. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Seems 1st time I answered today google linked me to wrong motherboard - this is yours right? https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z270-PC-MATE.html#down-driver

if so, are you using a WiFi USB adapter? Your version of Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN (CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43) Network Adapter device driver is from march 2016, might check you have latest... explains why I thought you had killer internet and then found Intel on motherboard.
Your nvidia drivers appear to be from 2016 as well
Your Intel LAN drivers are also 2016

I was getting de ja vu reading the files names as I answered something very similar earlier.

SolvedLine0

Prominent
Jul 22, 2017

I Have downloaded the stuff off the link (yes it was my motherboard)and it still blue screens. Here is the blue screen stuff I had after it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3kuOncYuEI5TnVZVmM4Nj...