Intel 17-7700k at 4.2 GHZ
GTX 1070 not overclocked
16 GB DDR4 RAM
750W PSU
-------------------
CRASH DUMP ANALYSIS
On Sat 7/22/2017 8:55:52 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0xFFFFFFFFC000000D)
Bugcheck code: 0x119 (0x2, 0xFFFFFFFFC000000D, 0xFFFFE78062A718E0, 0xFFFFD78D6CF8EBA0)
Error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
Bug check description: This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
Google query: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

IT HAPPENS AT LEAST ONCE A DAY WITH THE EXACT SAME CRASH DUMP ANALYSIS
--------------------
WHAT THE SCREEN LOOKS LIKE
http://imgur.com/SiN2Ad5
--------------------
WHAT I HAVE TRIED

• Replaced PSU (Upgraded 100w)
    Sent in graphics card to be repaired
    Replaced RAM
    Replaced MOBO
    Made sure all drivers are completely up to date
    Disabled PHYSX (Heard this may have something to do with this issue)
    Disabled all audio except for what comes through my headset(Also heard this could fix the issue)
    Inputted all hardware into PSU calculator, it says I only need about 450w or so
-------------------
I am completely lost and I have no other options. This is stupid annoying because it happens at random moments, in the past, though, it would crash while playing certain games like PUBG, League of Legends, and overwatch. Please help me and feel free to post asking about anything specific as I will answer almost immediately.

EDIT: This is NOT a temperature issue, my temperatures have never gotten high even under stress benchmarks. I have a very high quality computer and I need help with this.

Solution
I assume all drivers includes Nvidia? The latest drivers aren't the best they ever made so you could try this and instead of loading latest from Nvidia after running DDU, just run windows update instead - http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2767677/clean-graphics-driver-install-windows.html

Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
I assume all drivers includes Nvidia? The latest drivers aren't the best they ever made so you could try this and instead of loading latest from Nvidia after running DDU, just run windows update instead - http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2767677/clean-graphics-driver-install-windows.html

Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Solution