Windows 10 Keeps crashing not sure what's causing it

Hello all,
I have been experiencing several Blue Screen errors on my PC and I've yet to pin down what's causing it.

Specs:
CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 (no overclock)
MoBo: ASRock B250M-HDV (BIOS version 2.20 released 5/22/2017)
RAM: 2x4GB DDR4 2133MHz Patriot Model no. PSD48G2133K
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 670 reference (no overclock)
PSU: Seasonic M12ii 520W Bronze EVO Edition
Storage: 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO, 320GB WD Blue (really old just for storage), 1TB WD Black; All drives are healthy

Okay so here's what's been going on. When I play 3D games like War Thunder, Rocket League, etc, my computer may or may not crash. When it first started, it gave IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but that was resolved by uninstalling and then fresh installing everything Nvidia except GeForce Experience bc I don't want it to begin with. Since then, I have not gotten an IRQL error.

After the IRQL issue was taken care of (hopefully), I've been getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors. They seem to happen when I'm playing 3D games.

Here's a link to the dumps in Google Drive. Permissions are set so you can view but not edit. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B--sybQBf2RnNHNXakx1WlN2blE

Here are screenshots of info from WhoCrashed as well as a few items I found in Event Viewer that I thought might be related.

XKZAWvj.png

RiJnu4A.png

t1YXcSB.png

j2gtUih.png

PfCQiM4.png

mQ3aN3Y.png

Thanks in advance to all that offer their advice.

-Darrren

Solution
ASRock Instant Flash is the best way to do the BIOS flash because it doesn't involve the Operating System. That latest BIOS version has memory compatibility fixes so it can be directly related to your crashes.

Is your Windows 10 a clean install or an upgrade from an earlier Windows version?
I just realized I forgot to describe system behavior before, during, and after the crash.

Here's what generally happens: I'll just be playing and there will appear to be no change in system behavior. Suddenly, the game will freeze and a buzzing sound comes from the speakers. Before I have a chance to do anything except yell a curse word, I get a BSOD. The system then restarts and everything appears to be fine once it restarts. It's not sluggish, and appears to be stable. Then it happens again.

I talked to ASRock support and they said that the method I used to update BIOS a few months ago (download .exe and it did it for me) was not the best way to do it. Apparently there's a difference between doing that and putting a .ZIP onto a flash drive and running that from BIOS setup.

Gonna try flashing BIOS with that method after I clear CMOS followed by Loading Optimized Defaults and applying date/time on current BIOS.

ASRock Instant Flash is the best way to do the BIOS flash because it doesn't involve the Operating System. That latest BIOS version has memory compatibility fixes so it can be directly related to your crashes.

Is your Windows 10 a clean install or an upgrade from an earlier Windows version?

Solution
D

Deleted member 217926

Memtest needs to run at least several hours to fully test 8GB. I think ko888 is right on in that you have a bad stick or need a newer BIOS version for that kit to work correctly.

This copy of Windows was clean installed.

I'm curious though as to what sfc /scannow found. I couldn't make out the details of CBS.log bc apparently I'm at idiot at reading these kinds of things. It's in the July 27 2017 folder within the Google Drive link in the original post. Would you mind taking a look at it for me?

There seems to be a lot of "... Error - Overlap: Duplicate ownership for directory ..." messages in your CBS.log file.

Did you run Windows PowerShell as Administrator and then run sfc /sannnow at its command line?

To be honest, I'm not too sure what PowerShell is. I opened the start menu, typed in CMD, then right clicked and ran command prompt as admin. I then entered sfc /scannow into command prompt.

Also, those duplicate ownership errors would be from me changing permissions. I needed to be able to upload the mini dump and memory dump files to Google Drive so I could share them, but I couldn't upload them because they were owned by the system and I didn't have permission. So I made myself an owner, but did not remove the system as an owner. I forgot to remove myself after I uploaded them. I don't think I even had read only permissions before I messed with it.