Install Windows 10 With UEFI?

I have Motherboard With UEFI Bios but to be truly speaking i really dont know the real use of it and when i want to install the windows it shows an option to boot from UEFI Usb device
whats the real use of it?

Solution
It's the same install process. Fast startup is a hibernate/shutdown mix and not useful with a ssd. It'll be on by default but I'd suggest turning it off so it can shutdown. You won't notice anything different with uefi or not but you might as well take advantage of the newer standard.

ahh i dont know that.... i have SSD and 3x1TB HDD will it improve boot time more faster? are there any drawbacks?

I wanted to Install the windows 10 With UEFI on my ASUS MAXIMUS VII RANGER
till now what i did for installing is created a bootable pendrive witht he microsoft windows installation tool and then boot into pendrive

what i have to do different in this? is it the same process?

It's the same install process. Fast startup is a hibernate/shutdown mix and not useful with a ssd. It'll be on by default but I'd suggest turning it off so it can shutdown. You won't notice anything different with uefi or not but you might as well take advantage of the newer standard.

Solution

Well then Ill stick with my Current Setup then :)

:)
is there any way i can increase my HDD transfer speeds to as i am using SSD and i have Board my be i am not using something my board has feature?

TRENDING THREADS