I could use some HELP with GTX670 and WIndows 10 - Error 43

whiteboi360

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
First, let me say I'm not a hardware/software guy. I'm good on computers but the techy stuff I don't know much about.. I did build my own PC though thanks to some guildmates several years ago on selecting parts and a YouTube vido helped me put it together.

My PC has ran fine for years until a few months after upgrading to Windows 10. I am pretty sure I had Windows 8 Pro or 8.1 Pro before doing the free upgrade to Windows 10.

I have been having this issue for I'd say 2 years now at least. I tried getting help on another forum/website but the only thing they had me try were different drivers and that was about it. But it's been a few months since I've tried messing with it and this time I just want to get the stupid thing to work again. After all it cost me $400 for the graphics card and I don't have that kind of money to burn anymore...

So, my problem is just an Error 43. Windows recognizes that the graphics card is there (Nvidia GTX 670) but I get no display or anything and I have to use the TeamViewer app on my phone or my laptop in order to control my PC that's having this issue so I can actually see and get into device manager to be able to get the error code.

I would be so greatful if I could get some help with this issue. I didn't seem to find a specific forum dedicated to help or troubleshooting so I hope this is the right place to come to.. also not sure if I can post attachments or anything either? Not sure how to post spec info and all that good stuff on this forums but I can get any info you need.

Thanks!

tubagznyven

Distinguished
1.Download DDU program
2.enter safe mode
3.run DDU from safe mode
4.choose nvidia
5.choose clean and restart
6.install latest driver from nvidia
7.check if the error has been gone

TRENDING THREADS