windows 10 not detecting my video card driver

Jigs2STR

Reputable
Jan 8, 2015
every time I on my pc, windows 10 is not detecting my video card driver, it just displays in the device manager "gtx 660", "gtx 770", microsoft basic display adapter, and 3d video controller, and sometimes when i on my pc it just freeze in the startup screen
23cdd9b9_EHy5SHG.jpeg
not my picture but looks likes this, i've been having this problem for about 2 months now
toms.png

i have i5 4590, 8gb ram, gtx 770, seasonic m12 ii 620w

Solution
Yes but I don't see your NVidia Experiance panel. You might also want to check your PSU, because if it is when your pushing your GPU (Gaming etc.) and is when it has problems it may be not enough power to keep pushing it. Otherwise it has to be either Windows itself needs a clean install or your HDD may be failing as that is where the drivers are stored and loaded from and can be corrupted.
Did you try downloading the drivers from Nvidia.com Windows does NOT provide hardware drivers, but GENERIC drivers. You have to seek out each individual component maker to install the drivers. Normally you get a CD from the makers of the hardware included, you start with those then use the utilities included to 'update' them. Another way is to use a utility like ioBit's Driver updater which is free and will help find all those small driver parts that sometimes (for whatever reason) just don't get updated with the over all 'driver'.

Jigs2STR

Reputable
Jan 8, 2015

all of my drivers are updated including the windows 10, i'm using driver booster to update some hardware.. the solution i'm doing is to run a ddu then reinstall the graphics driver but i'm tired of doing this everytime i on my pc
3I5Tq6K.png

Yes but I don't see your NVidia Experiance panel. You might also want to check your PSU, because if it is when your pushing your GPU (Gaming etc.) and is when it has problems it may be not enough power to keep pushing it. Otherwise it has to be either Windows itself needs a clean install or your HDD may be failing as that is where the drivers are stored and loaded from and can be corrupted.

Solution

Jigs2STR

Reputable
Jan 8, 2015

i didn't install gfe, and when i do gaming it doesn't have problems, it only occurs when opening up my pc, i'll update when i'm done error scan of my hdd