gaming on 1600x900 monitor

VelezV

Prominent
Aug 1, 2017
I'm a newcomer to the PC master race, and I was wondering, I'm getting a GTX 1050ti, and the monitor I will be using it on is only 1600x900, will that be good for my graphics card? will it run nicely ?

Solution
Most Cards nowdays run smoothly in a 1920x1080p resolution with no problem,though the performance of the Graphics card will depend on the game and how demanding it is you will be able to play most games since the lower than 1080 resolution will put less of a demand on the GPU but should you change your monitor in the future you should know what the bigger the resolution the less fps you will get.So even if you change to a 1080p resolution in the future you have nothing to worry about

Bullet Knight

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Most Cards nowdays run smoothly in a 1920x1080p resolution with no problem,though the performance of the Graphics card will depend on the game and how demanding it is you will be able to play most games since the lower than 1080 resolution will put less of a demand on the GPU but should you change your monitor in the future you should know what the bigger the resolution the less fps you will get.So even if you change to a 1080p resolution in the future you have nothing to worry about

Solution