Which of these Sumsung monitors is better for gaming and the upcoming RX Vega 56

Solution
The Vega 56 looks like a very promising video card and it has been leaked that it come just above the GTX 1070 on games. After hearing this I personally decided to maybe go with the Vega depending on its official benchmarks that will come out. Since the GTX 1070 is a 1440p beast and the Vega seems to be better, I would consider a 1440p monitor instead. It may reduce FPS but for overrall graphics and content creation/editing its definitely worth it. Do your research and you'll see what I mean.

Im currently looking to buy the same card and I'm looking at the Nixeus EDG 27 inch
Its 1440p, 144hz, 4ms and with 27 inch its extremely sharp. And plus its IPS ;)

eliptic

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
The Vega 56 looks like a very promising video card and it has been leaked that it come just above the GTX 1070 on games. After hearing this I personally decided to maybe go with the Vega depending on its official benchmarks that will come out. Since the GTX 1070 is a 1440p beast and the Vega seems to be better, I would consider a 1440p monitor instead. It may reduce FPS but for overrall graphics and content creation/editing its definitely worth it. Do your research and you'll see what I mean.

Im currently looking to buy the same card and I'm looking at the Nixeus EDG 27 inch
Its 1440p, 144hz, 4ms and with 27 inch its extremely sharp. And plus its IPS ;)

Solution