My second monitor is stretched badly at 1920x1080

Mecha_Face

Reputable
Dec 8, 2016
A while ago I was having some weird shut down problems, so I ceased using two monitors at once to see if that fixed it. I've since determined this is NOT the cause of the shut downs, and just today decided to put both monitors to work again, because why not if it's not causing an issue? Unfortunately, when at 1920x1080, the second monitor, which is admittedly a different size (but the same resolution), is incredibly vertically stretched out, with black lines running across the screen horizontally at random spacing. This set up worked PERFECTLY before, but now it wants to misbehave? So very annoying. It works at ANY resolution except 1920x1080, but that gives a blurry, uncomfortable image that strains my eyes. The monitor itself is actually a Samsung TV of a model I'm not entirely sure of, but as I've stated it has worked before, with no problem.

Mecha_Face

Reputable
Dec 8, 2016

I cannot take an image, no. A printscreen will just show it as normal. I have a Radeon RX 480, where can I change the display scaling on that? Or in general? I looked through the options on my TV and it has nothing like that.

Mecha_Face

Reputable
Dec 8, 2016
Reinstalling the Drivers helped, but it was still stretched. I managed to unstretch it by just making the 'size' option on the TV into "Screen Fit". This didn't work before the driver reinstall, so I can only assume something was screwed up with the drivers. :ange: Thank you for your help.