Which network card for Acer E1-571 is compatible with current updated versions of Windows 10

BIONIC0101

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
i have been having issues with windows 10 since i upgraded it to the latest version back on June 2017.
Since then my ethernet connection has been going off and on frequently.
i have tried all troubleshooting methods i.e Command prompts, turning off power management for the drivers, updating the drivers, resetting network settings, changing out negotiating, editing the registry...none of them have worked.
i am only left with the option of upgrading my network cards maybe to support current versions of windows 10..any advice network cards that i can use or solution to my ethernet connection problem in windows 10

BIONIC0101

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from BIONIC0101 : "Which network card for Acer E1-571 is compatible with current updated versions of Windows 10"

i have been having issues with windows 10 since i upgraded it to the latest version back on June 2017.
Since then my ethernet connection has been going off and on frequently.
i have tried all troubleshooting methods i. e Command prompts, turning off power management for the drivers, updating the drivers, resetting network settings, changing out negotiating, editing the registry...none of them have worked.
i am only left with the option of upgrading my network cards maybe to support current versions of windows 10..any advice network cards that i can use or solution to my ethernet connection problem in windows 10

TRENDING THREADS