what should i do for upgrade the system. goes to Intel or not
or upgrade the GPU

any suggestion

vijenderrinku

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014

approximately $ 315 / Rs 20k
Processor + Motherboard
motherboard budget can increase. but specially Processor must for Gaming (High but not so much)

Your budget is not very high. It's about 25K (rupees) for an i5-6600K CPU.

Keep in mind you also need a new Windows license, and if you go for Ryzen or recent Intel you need DDR4 memory.

The bottleneck also depends what RESOLUTON you game at, though I'm guessing 1920x1080.

The best GPU you can afford is the GTX1050Ti, but that's only about 30 to 40% better than a GTX760 assuming you had a better CPU. With an FX-8350 it's going to vary by the game depending on where the bottleneck hits.

SUMMARY:
I really don't think that's enough money to justify an upgrade. Frankly I'd wait until you can do the entire computer.

At this point I'd concentrate on tweaking the settings. For example, try using Adaptive VSYNC for some games:

NCP-> manage 3d settings->... add game-> adaptive vsync-> save

That will have VSYNC ON if you can output 60FPS (for 60Hz monitor) but turn VSYNC OFF if you can't output 60FPS. The reason is to prevent STUTTERING if you can't maintain a sufficient FPS to match the refresh rate. You get some screen tearing but not added stuttering.

I use it in a few games like the Assassin's Creed series which seem to have constant drops. I tweak the GAME SETTINGS so drops are maybe 5% of the time so it's a good tradeoff. (also helps in Max Payne 3 as it drops VSYNC in half so drops from 60FPS down to 30FPS VSYNC ON if you can't output 60FPS).

vijenderrinku

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014
i want upgrade system, I can buy processor under 20k, but core must unlocked
performace must be increased by 50%
monitor is viewsonic vx2776 smhd

FXingSerious

Honorable
Jan 15, 2016
Hi there,

It will depend on the kind of games you play, but the FX 8350 can still game in a budget. More and more games are becoming multi-core/thread friendly so you should be able to stick with it for a while. Heck I am still gaming with my FX-4170 + GTX 560 TI @ 1080p! With some games I might need to lower some settings a bit but most modern games look excellent even in low graphics.

Unless you are crazy about FPS numbers going past 60 FPS or gaming at stupidly high resolution, I'd say save that money. A GPU upgrade would be the cheapest option for an upgrade though.

You also can try the Ryzen 3 1200, which comes with a beefy stock cooler and a B350 motherboard for some overclocking. There should be some money left for a cheap DDR4 RAM. The Ryzen 3 is definitely an upgrade to your FX 8350 but it's not huge at stock. You can always upgrade later to the more powerful Ryzens.

You can try the intel options but the Core i3's I found them to be more expensive to build as a whole, at least here in the US, so I went with the Pentium. It can game very well but I am not happy with it because I like the core counts on the Ryzen 3 for productivity.

vijenderrinku

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014
I think, motherboard can also upgrading to high chip set,
What other guys thinks , it can also increase the performance
Better motherboard than asus m5a97 evo r2.0
Other any suggestion for upgrade the performance

And also AMD FX 8350 at 4.7GHZ Oc

GTX1060 6GB or RX-470/480/570/580 8GB would be where I would look. Just the graphics card.

Upgrading the CPU + motherboard + DDR4 + Windows (and reinstall everything) costs too much and is a big hassle. You'll be CPU bottlenecked still in many games but not all.

Then replace the CPU etc later.

vijenderrinku

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014

i am going to change CPU and Motherboard and RAM, suggest best for gaming

Bakhus Mps

Reputable
Dec 5, 2014
Your best bet is, as photonboy said, to get an GTX1060 6GB, thats what will bring best bang for buck performance in games.
Get that and a SSD and you'll be fine for a good while.
Stick with that low GTX760 and HDD, and NO CPU+MB in the world will give any extra performance.

vijenderrinku

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014

i think you are right , i need to update the Graphic card and buy SSD.
I have been looking for my intentions and get Intel+MB goes costly