Random blue screens and freezes

derawookie

Reputable
Feb 21, 2015
A while ago I installed a new mobo and processor and everything was fine in my system.
A few weeks ago I also added more ram and I also installed a hyper 212.
Ever since the ram and cooler install I've been encountering random blue screens (These were really common after but have since died down. One every two-three days now.) Now I'm having random crashes on almost all programs I open, everything from games to browsers. My computer is also starting to freeze when it idles for like 20-30 minutes without me putting in any input.

I'm thinking it's a hard drive but I have NO idea. I scanned them for issues and nothing came up.

Any ideas?

Solution
Blue screen usually means a piece of your hardware is f***ed up... Its usually the RAM, so pull it out, and put it back in and make sure its even and put in all the way, because if its partly out then it usually blue screens.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Saturnity

Reputable
Jan 11, 2017
Blue screen usually means a piece of your hardware is f***ed up... Its usually the RAM, so pull it out, and put it back in and make sure its even and put in all the way, because if its partly out then it usually blue screens.

Solution