Speaker driver unavailable

newatpcbuilding

Commendable
Jun 4, 2017
My speaker drivers just got recognised as "unknown device" and it says that the driver is not available, under the "other devices" section. Speakers worked perfectly before i restarted my pc, when it finished restarting i saw in the settings i have a driver that's not working so i deleted it. Later i found out it was the speaker driver and i plugged the speaker usb cable and win10 installed the driver itself but it's not working, says the same as i described in the beginning. Doesn't even recognise it as an audio device, says it's unknown. The only option is to remove the driver, nothing else. I deleted the driver, plugged out the usb, restarted the PC, still the same situation

CameronWright

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017
Download DriverBooster 2.0 and check to make sure you have audio drivers downloaded and to the newest version because sometimes Windows will overwrite your pre-existing drivers and replace them with there own. Hope this helps!

newatpcbuilding

Commendable
Jun 4, 2017

Thanks for the suggestion but after cca 30 minutes the driver got stable and the speakers are working

CameronWright

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017

Ok no worries, It is just one of them days I guess, Have a good day!