An online job for a 16 year old

Tyrone_12

Commendable
Aug 17, 2016
Hello, I'm 16 years old and I love computers I've been learning to code and I'm trying to figure out how I can make some money online without leaving the comfort of my home. I have a tight schedule for school and getting a retail job isn't an option. There are many scams out there and I would like to know if there is actually a real service that I can use to make some income.

Solution
My friend (also 16 but out of twon right now) does something where he processes online orders or the likes online and gets money to a paypal account an a basis of per order. Doent sound like you'll get rich quick, and awfully boring, but its something.
I could ask him about it eventualy, but he has no phone service for the time being.

USAFRet

Titan

Online or in person, making money takes the same amount of time. A job is a job.

And there are far, far more "make money online" scams than there are actual opportunities.

Small commision work but that only works if you have a good portefolio.

Ne0Wolf7

Reputable
Jun 23, 2016
My friend (also 16 but out of twon right now) does something where he processes online orders or the likes online and gets money to a paypal account an a basis of per order. Doent sound like you'll get rich quick, and awfully boring, but its something.
I could ask him about it eventualy, but he has no phone service for the time being.

Solution

Ralston18

Titan
Going to play "devil's advocate" here.

Love computers etc. - yes.

But if at all possible leave home, get an outside job, meet people, work, sweat, and above all - learn from that.

Yes I did read "tight schedule" but that is real world. Go out, make it work, and you will benefit in the end.