Dual monitors gaming

GamingPc2017

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017
Hello guys!So I would like to ask if my pc can run dual monitors without drop frame.
My pc:
i5-4670k,gigabyte gtx 1060 6gb,power supply RM850,16gb ram.
I have an Asus VG248QE(144kHz) for gaming,and a Dell p2214h(60kHz) for searching web and other minor things.
Will my pc run without any problems?

Solution
It's hard to spread to both monitors simultaneously, almost always you game on primary, either in windowed mode or full screen, the secondary monitor is for cheater maps, directions, wiki pages etc. I've run dual monitors for years now, got duals on a 660ti and a 970,no issues, and I hate running on just 1 screen. Too much back pedaling or alt-tabbing

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
It's hard to spread to both monitors simultaneously, almost always you game on primary, either in windowed mode or full screen, the secondary monitor is for cheater maps, directions, wiki pages etc. I've run dual monitors for years now, got duals on a 660ti and a 970,no issues, and I hate running on just 1 screen. Too much back pedaling or alt-tabbing

Solution
I wouldn't say I havn't had any issue. For me there are some games that natively don't support duel monitor so my mouse will move to the secondary screen and minimize or mess with my game on the main screen. Going full screen doesn't fix this issue.

To resolve that, I use Duel Monitor Tools to lock my mouse onto my primary screen when I play those games.

However, that is not an FPS related problem. Just making a side note.

GamingPc2017

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017

No,i will play only on the 144kHz monitor.The other one just for folders and youtube or something like that.