Monitor or TV ?

Jordan 646

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
Hi !!
Suppose I wish to buy a Display for my PC.
What should I opt for ? A Monitor or a TV ?
How can we determine the scaling ?
For example, 2 monitors one of 24 inch and other of 32 inch have Full HD resolutions.
On which display the Full HD display will look better ?
Because sometimes getting a large /over large display may be an overkill !
Thanks in advance.

Solution
a monitor if you do a lot of gaming or want to get better experience in terms of responsive, usually monitor also have sharper image compared to tv(depends), tv is bigger but it usually run at lower refresh rate that can sometimes be annoying if you do/see a lot of fast moving content especially in game and it is less sharper compared to monitors sometimes. scaling shouldnt be hard to be configured, because the resolution the same, but the size difference will make things weird, like the pic is smaller because of different screen size. 32 inch fhd tv compared to 24 inch monitor will have the most noticeable things in image quality, because in bigger size screen, the pixel usually larger which makes it looks less sharp

nvincent_08

Reputable
a monitor if you do a lot of gaming or want to get better experience in terms of responsive, usually monitor also have sharper image compared to tv(depends), tv is bigger but it usually run at lower refresh rate that can sometimes be annoying if you do/see a lot of fast moving content especially in game and it is less sharper compared to monitors sometimes. scaling shouldnt be hard to be configured, because the resolution the same, but the size difference will make things weird, like the pic is smaller because of different screen size. 32 inch fhd tv compared to 24 inch monitor will have the most noticeable things in image quality, because in bigger size screen, the pixel usually larger which makes it looks less sharp

Solution