Running monitor off of integrated graphics?

Ben_233

Prominent
Aug 9, 2017
So I am running one monitor off of my motherboard's VGA port, and one off of my graphics card. I went into the BIOS and enabled integrated graphics, and the display works, however I'm getting the performance of my integrated graphics, instead of my graphics card. I cracked my original monitor and can't see the bottom half of my screen, so the monitor connected to the graphics card, is not the main monitor, because like I said its cracked. But is it possible to get the performance of my graphics card and use it on my monitor being displayed by my motherboard? If so how would I do it?

Motherboard : MSI MATX Motherboard H81M-P33
Graphics : AMD RX 460

Tru2Chevy

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2002
No, you can't pass the work of the graphics card through the port on the motherboard. Does the extra (non-broken) monitor have any inputs besides VGA? What ports does your RX 460 have?

Ben_233

Prominent
Aug 9, 2017
It has one HDMI, one DVI-D, and this other weird one, not VGA. I already ordered a DVI-D to VGA adapter although its coming Monday, and I don't want to wait.

Tru2Chevy

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2002

The RX 460 has an HDMI, DVI-D, and the "other" one? So the extra monitor is VGA only?

Ben_233

Prominent
Aug 9, 2017

Yes, the monitor is vga only