Think i got some malware or my computer might be dying(exaggeration)

leonardo-4

Prominent
Aug 12, 2017
Few days ago i was trying to download some stuff and avast wouldnt let me so i shut it down for a few minutes and i downloaded the stuff. 1 day after i got 1 blue screen. Another day after i got another. Today i tried to open task manager and i wouldnt let me. Then i tried to reset my pc using the option given my Windows, it wouldn't let me either. I tried to install a new windows 10, it wouldn't let me either. I tried to download the free one from microsoft, it wouldnt let me. I tried a pirated one with PowerISO and it wouldnt let me. I tried with a DVD and still nothing. The error i get is installation failed. please reboot your computer and try again or i get error code 0x80070005. I tried doing various virus search with many free antivirus and malware programs and no luck at all. Please help! If i need to provide any information i'll be glad to

Solution
if we knew the site you were on and what you were trying to download it would go a long way to identifying what malware,if any,you have.

Astralv

Distinguished
You still have access to your files, right? I would copy manually all folders you need (not use backup program or it may back up your virus, if you have one. Then you can try to install windows. Virus can not prevent you from installing new windows 10 because you will be formatting drive to install. At what point does it fail installation? Does it go past formatting screen? Do not use pirated windows- it would have wrong rootkey and if you have secure boot enabled, it will not install.

leonardo-4

Prominent
Aug 12, 2017

Before all of this I was able to use task manager, able to reset, and install any operating system that I wanted