[WTS] EVGA SuperNova 650w P2 PSU, Corsair 780T Tower Case, BENQ RL2455HM (LONDON UK)

azadmike

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
Selling three major pieces to my current Rig. Reason being is that I am moving back next week to Canada and for obvious reasons these three parts are not making it back with me due to either being different power outlets we use back in Canada (PSU and Monitor) or Shipping Costs (Tower Case)

All Items were bought from Amazon UK a year ago and have been kept in extremely good condition.

Even thought I am leaving next week on the 20th I am not in any desperate state to get rid of them for pennies on the dollar. As I will be handing them over to family to hold on to until I find buyers willing to appreciate the low prices but also respect my desire to not be completely ripped off.

Price List:

EVGA SUPERNOVA P2 650W PSU - £80 Brand new these Units are going for £110+. Obviously in amazing working condition with all cables (original) with the unit. Can be tested out on pick up obviously. Price is FIRM on this item

Corsair 780T Tower Case - AMAZING CASE is all I can really tell you about this piece. The Dust Filters on the Front, Top, Back, and Bottom portions of the case do a wonderful job. I took apart my computer today and was shocked that the inside looked the same clean dust free way that I had initially seen it on the first day it was built. I regularly clean the filters (except this past week seeing how my Flat is a Dust nightmare with all the boxes and typical mess of packing everything up). These cases go for £150+ BRAND NEW. Selling the Case for £100 (May be negotiable)

BENQ Monitor - I play a ton of RTS Games so the monitor was perfect for me. But it also doubles as a great second monitor to put aside a even better Gaming one. It is a monitor I plan on rebuying back in Canada with the Asus gaming one I have waiting for me already back home. Wonderful condition. Great working order. Price is £100 (They go for 140+ Brand New if I am correct) Price is NEGOTIABLE

If interested please contact me via PM with your preferred contact method and i will get back to you ASAP. I am LOCATED IN LONDON U.K. I can SHIP but it will be at YOUR COST NOT MINE and will ship within the U.K. I am not liable also for any damages to the products if I have to ship them but will do my best to ensure it is packaged extremely well.

**For Some Reason It will not show my picture. Uploaded it on Imgur and it seems like it wont show on the post. Here is the link http://imgur.com/a/Suflr

http://

Suflr

azadmike

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
Sorry for the Picture link issue. I uploaded it to IMGUR but for some reason the post wont show the picture. You can click on the link for a picture of the items which follow the forum guidelines and rules.

Thanks