System Restarts (Boot Loop) at startup

Harris Boy

Reputable
Jul 6, 2014
Problem: My system restarts every time at startup. I turn on power button and then CPU lights turn on CPU cooler fan runs for 2 - 3 seconds then everything turns off and then this happen again. And it keeps happening.
Then I take out HDD SATA cable, Motherboard power cable, Graphic card cable, CPU power cable and then put them back again. And then I change any one of my RAM. Taking it out and then just putting it back. And then my system starts normal for that time.
I have to do this every time when I start PC, whats the problem? Can anyone tell me? I am tired of doing this each and every time. I am really frustrated. please help me guys.

PC Specs:
Intel Core i5 2500 (non k)
4 x 2 GB DDR3 RAM
GB GeForce GTX 970
InWin 550 Watt PSU
Thermaltake Riing CPU Cooler
320 GB SATA HDD

somesh101

Honorable
Jul 16, 2015
this sounds like a psu issue.
1. first thing i would suggest you to check your system with diffrent psu.
2. Check if motherboard is is not sorted by some thing.

Harris Boy

Reputable
Jul 6, 2014

But PSU is very relaible. I just bought it and it was running very well. I used to press power button every time after turning off PC to take out remaining current from PSU caps. I thought doing this is good. It started happening after this. Before I didn't have any issue like this.

Harris Boy

Reputable
Jul 6, 2014

RAM's are all OK. I checked every single stick and I also ran every benchmark and test which I could find on internet. All passed and everything ran. No problem there...

somesh101

Honorable
Jul 16, 2015
relaible Psu does not mean there can't be any bad unit as you have checked most of the thing you should check your psu too . and secondly check if your motherboard components are not getting touched to each other.
like some dent or screw or any thing conducting.

TRENDING THREADS