Second monitor not working after OC

ammar.besic3

Prominent
Aug 15, 2017
My second monitor recently stoped working after i tried to OC. It turnes blue and says " no signal " and after that it turnes oragne again. i found out that if i connect my second monitor to my GPU it works fine but as fast as i connect it to the mother board it doesnt get any signal again. Ive got a Acer G245H connected via HDMI on the mother board, ive also tried to connect it with DVI on the mother board but it still doesnt work.

( I have reset all the setting i change and it still doesnt work )

My specs
GTX 980ti
Mother board: Z97 PC MATE
Intel Core i5-4690 3,50 GHz
8GB ram

Solution
Then do one thing, remove your GPU, and connect both your monitors to the motherboard(and boot with that), then re-install the GPU and install your primary monitor to the GPU again.

ammar.besic3

Prominent
Aug 15, 2017

But the thing is it always worked before. Right after I was messing around with the OC settings my second monitor just stopped working. My main monitor has the same problem it has to be connected on the GPU but my second never had that problem until now. And i only have 1 DVI slot on my GPU.

ammar.besic3

Prominent
Aug 15, 2017

Yes, I even tried connecting it to DVI. I can try to find another HDMI and try connecting it with that but I'm doubtful it will work.

ammar.besic3

Prominent
Aug 15, 2017

It says that no other screen was identified.

ammar.besic3

Prominent
Aug 15, 2017

Okay, Ill try that. Thanks for helping me by the way.